Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering (AEEE)!Need Guidance Visit Edusha Eduversity!

Worried about your admissions and the AEEE?

Hakuna Matata! We https://edushaeduversity will help you out to know every important detail regarding the AEEE EXAM,DATE, SYLLABUS, etc.


Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham began the final phase of AEEE application. Candidates can now apply for the final AEEE 2021 phase till July 28. The final phase of AEEE 2021 exam will be conducted on August 3. The 3rd phase of the AEEE  2021 exam was conducted from July 11 to 14 in two sessions every day. The authorities closed AEEE 2021 slot booking for the phase 3 exam. The last date to book a slot was July 9.If you require more information Edusha Eduversity is the platform,the platform is for those who are looking for top mba courses and top engineering universities.

What is AEEE?

Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Deemed to be University) will be conducting the Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering (AEEE) for admission into the undergraduate engineering programmes offered by the University. The authorities will conduct the AEEE 2021 as both a computer-based test as well as pen and paper test. Candidates seeking admission into the University will be able to apply through AEEE 2021 exam / JEE Main 2021 or both. 70 percent of the seats will be allotted through AEEE while the remaining 30 percent on the basis of JEE Main 2021.

Important dates to be known:

AEEE will be conducted in three phases in the month of April, May & June, 2021. Candidate can attend the exam in any one of the phases i.e either in April, June / July 2021.

First Phase of AEEE will be conducted on 17th & 18th April, 2021 (RPE (Secured)).

Second Phase is scheduled on 11th to 14th June, 2021 (CBT & RPE).

Third Phase will be end by June/ beginning of July, 2021.

AEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria

Aspirants willing to appear in the exam will have to satisfy AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2021 set by the university for admission to the first year of four years B.Tech programme. The detailed eligibility is given below:

AEEE Qualification

Educational Qualification

Eligibility for NRI Applicants:

AEEE Application Form 2021:

The university will invite the applications from the eligible candidates to admit candidates in bachelor’s engineering courses of the university.

AEEE Application Fee 2021:

AEEE 2021 Hall Ticket:

AEEE Exam Centers 2021:

AEEE Syllabus 2021:

AEEE 2021 syllabus will consist of class 11th and class 12th topics. The questions will be asked from physics, chemistry and mathematics. The contents of each subject are given below:




AEEE Exam Pattern 2021:

Candidates can check the detailed Exam Pattern of AEEE 2021 from below:

Mode: The exam will be conducted through both online and offline modes.

Duration of Exam: The total duration of the exam will be 150 minutes.

No. of Questions: There will be 100 questions in the exam.

Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) will be asked in the examination.

Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Marking Scheme: For every correct response, 3 marks will be awarded.

Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted from the total score.

Subject Number of Questions Marks
Physics 30 100
Chemistry 30 100
Mathematics 40 100
Total: 100 300

AEEE Last Minute Tips:

For more details visit Edusha Eduversity.

AEEE Result 2021:

Candidates will be able to check their AEEE 2021 Result online at The result will be declared on the official website of the university. It will be released in the form of score cards. Candidates can download their results through logging in their registered accounts.

How to Check AEEE 2021 Result?

AEEE 2021 Results can be checked by online mode through University portal.

Note: AEEE Cutoff 2021 will be released separately for each specializations of engineering.

How does Edusha helps you?

Edusha Eduversity is an online search engine that allows students to search colleges, universities, coaching institutes, schools, exams, scholarships and connect directly with admissions while never missing a deadline. It helps in career counseling and helping students to make choices for their betterment of the future. Many more career options you will find in it.For more information on top and right courses visit the platform.

An article by:

Content Creator @ Edusha Eduversity

Popularity: 547

Read Most Recent Articles

Share this with others.

Do you represent a college?

BRING yOUR COLLEGE on edusha eduversity

Engage more students with us.

Get verified listing, increased digital visibility and many more features for your campus.

Join Edusha Eduversity

Become Channel partner


EARN up to 1Cr*




Next Steps:

  • Keep yourself ready with all your latest documents for a free session with our expert
  • Formal Application Submission
  • Acceptance and College Fee Payments